Remember when we used to get milk to drink at playtime?
Most people have traumatic memories of sour, warm milk.
Not me so much, but my experience was also traumatic for a different reason. The man who delivered milk to our school was often my dad. While my sisters and I were cringing behind the bushes, our friends would all run over and chat to Mr King-of-the-Kids. How embarrassment!!!
Most people have traumatic memories of sour, warm milk.
Not me so much, but my experience was also traumatic for a different reason. The man who delivered milk to our school was often my dad. While my sisters and I were cringing behind the bushes, our friends would all run over and chat to Mr King-of-the-Kids. How embarrassment!!!
Anyway, the kids here get milk too - flavoured if they want - and they are really enjoying it. I guess the heat is not such a factor, and they drink it inside anyway.
And no embarrassment or hiding necessary.
And no embarrassment or hiding necessary.

No comments:
Post a Comment