Saturday, April 2, 2011

You know it's Spring when...

you see an ad like this one:



I've never been into this cafe, as it's called "Wags", and it's a cafe for dogs.  Yes, dogs.  The lattes are for the humans though. I reckon Canada must have the highest percentage of dog ownership in the world, if the presence of dogs everywhere is any indication.  Have I mentioned before that in this area as well as the above mentioned cafe there's a dog hairdresser and a dog boutique. 



They really love their dogs here - hotels allow dogs to stay with their owners in the room and dogs are allowed in National Parks, which was such a shock to see. I overheard a woman saying to her friend "Don't you just love that you can take your dog into this bank". A local food/cookware store has seen fit to put up a sign up asking people to refrain from taking their dogs inside, so it's the exception rather than the rule.

I can't get over it.  That's all I'm saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment