Saturday, April 2, 2011

Look what I made!

This post is a bit out of date, now that we have so little snow around, but a week or so ago during our "wet" snow fall I encouraged the kids after school to make a snowman.  We've had so little opportunity to do so as the snow and atmosphere are so dry here.


I met with some resistance so rather than pursue it, I took matters into my own hands and went out by myself.  Such fun I had!


Here s/he is:

I must give credit where it's due: thanks to Cluny for the scarf and gloves and John the hat (all borrowed without their knowledge or permission - the hat was a joke gift from his work if you're a bit concerned that his sartorial standards have fallen even further!)


Once they saw my work they made another, but I didn't bother taking a picture as mine was MUCH better.  As I said to them, I've waited all these years to make a snowman, and I wasn't going to miss out because my bl*@#y kids couldn't be bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment